Friday, April 2, 2010

Did you ever buy just the perfect gift for someone?

I know my hub won't read this, so I am safe. There is this silly pet in the World of Warcraft that you can only buy online and have it shipped to you. It is an actual little stuffed animal that comes with a card to then get a virtual pet to follow you around in game. Well, last night, Chris was chasing someone down yelling, a "mini wind rider cub!!!" This from someone who a few months ago didn't like the "silly pets and had no use for them!" (And 6'1" motorcycle riding tough guy I can't get to smile in a pic.)

I said, "so?" He said, "but I haven't seen one and it is so cute, I wanted a better look!" I said, "that is the one you have to get the stoopid stuffed animal to get." "Oh. But it's cute and ..." "No"

I had ordered 2 earlier and also the grypon (1 - for me) which is the other side's pet -- express. He said, anyway, I want the headphones.

He had just broke the end off his headphones that night. I asked if he did it on purpose -- he says no. I'm off to the store to see how much they cost. His birthday is in 18 days, and he will need a new set of headphones and he uses them every day....

No comments:

Post a Comment