Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time waits for no one, even though you ask it to

Well, life goes on, as usual. Here it is the middle of the month. Had a crazy month. Haven't accomplished much. Haven't felt good at all, which accounts for my do nothing ness, but hey, I've got a license to sit and lie now. Yay? No. But anyway.

The parents are going to move to Kentucky. So instead of being 6 hours away for 6 months a year, they will be 9 hours away for 6 months a year, and no longer in the city I grew up in. That is weird, but that is life. We all have to move on. They will be moving to a town called Gilbertsville, Kentucky. Sounds real fishing oriented, so they should have a good time and a restful time too. No more big flower gardens to weed and tend to. No visit in 4 days either.

Guess it is just me and Chris on his birthday then. I know he was so looking forward to dinner with my dad on his birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment